PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR THIS ITEM TO SHIP.
What is Vintage Vinyl® made of?
- Vintage Vinyl© floorcloths are made with two-ply vinyl that has a latex padded backing. It is about 1/16” thick and can fit under most doorways. The material is lay flat and has a certified non-slip surface. It is non-flammable, does not contain harmful phthalates, and UV-resistant for up to three years.
Can Vintage Vinyl® be used outside?
- Vintage Vinyl® floorcloths are indoor/controlled outdoor. While they are fade-resistant in direct sunlight and durable against the elements, it is important to follow these instructions: If your floorcloth gets wet or is left in the rain, dry the top side and flip it over to allow the underside to dry. This prevents mold and warping. Always make sure that Vintage Vinyl® is secured in place, as high winds may cause damage. Covered patios or screened-in porches are preferable in outdoor settings to ensure that your floorcloth lasts a long time.
Do carpet pads need to be used with Vintage Vinyl®?
- Carpet pads are not necessary for Vintage Vinyl®, and we do not suggest using them. Vintage Vinyl® will lay flat and stay in place once unrolled on the floor.
Can Vintage Vinyl® be used on hardwood or tile floors?
- Yes, Vintage Vinyl® is ideal for most flat surfaces. It will not damage or discolor hardwood floors. When used on tile with wide grout, please be aware that furniture legs or high heel shoes may puncture the floorcloth. Use caution! We do not recommend use on carpet, gravel, or any other uneven surface.
Can Vintage Vinyl® puncture or tear?
- While Vintage Vinyl® is durable, it is not indestructible. Do not drag heavy furniture across it and be careful of stiletto heels or other sharp objects. Always use felt pads under table and chair legs.
How should Vintage Vinyl® be cleaned?
- Do not use floor cleaning chemicals, scrub brushes, or vacuums on Vintage Vinyl®! First, try a damp cloth with water. For stubborn jobs try diluted hand soap on a cloth or soft sponge.